Welcome to my Kindle monthly deals book recommendations where I share my top picks to help you save a lot of money.
If you're a bookworm as I am, you must know how it feels to go book shopping and be able to buy 10 books for a price of one. It's amazing.
Best Kindle Monthly Deals (March 2020)
Here are my top recommended books from available Kindle monthly deals.
Most of these books are number one bestsellers and have high ratings both on Amazon and Goodreads.
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (Kindle Edition, $2.99)
- A River in Darkness by Masaji Ishikawa (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin (Kindle Edition, $2.99)
- How to Stay Alive by Bear Grylls (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield (Kindle Edition, $0.99)
- Personality Types by Don Richard Riso & Russ Hudson (Kindle Edition, $2.99)
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen (Kindle Edition, $0.99)
- Choose by Ryan Levesque (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
Important: Remember that Kindle monthly deals end on the last day of each month.
No Time to Read?
If you don't have time to read don't make it an excuse.
👉 Try Audible today, get two free audiobooks and start improving your life today.
How Much Is a Kindle Subscription?
If you're an avid reader and have one of the Kindle e-readers (if you don't, there are free kindle reading apps), consider Kindle monthly subscription.
If you're interested, here are the best ebook subscription services for unlimited reading.
Disclosure: I may earn a small commission if you buy using one of the links on this page, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.