Welcome to my Kindle monthly deals book recommendations where I share my top picks to help you save a lot of money.
You must know how it feels to go book shopping and be able to buy 10 books for a price of one. It’s amazing.
If you don’t have time to read don’t make it an excuse. Try Audible, get two free audiobooks and start improving your life today.
Best Kindle Monthly Deals for June 2018
Here are my top recommended books from available Kindle monthly deals.
Most of these books are number one best sellers and have high ratings both on Amazon and Goodreads.
- Your Move by Ramit Sethi ($1.49)
- The Art of Power by Thich Nhat Hanh ($1.99)
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche ($1.99)
- Churchill: The Power of Words by Winston S. Churchill, Martin Gilbert ($3.99)
- The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley ($2.99)
- Victoria by Julia Baird ($1.99)
- Catch Me If You Can by Frank W. Abagnale and Stan Redding ($1.99)
- Future Crimes by Marc Goodman ($2.99)
- Elastic by Leonard Mlodinow ($2.99)
- How to Have a Good Day by Caroline Webb ($1.99)
- A River in Darkness by Masaji Ishikawa ($1.99)
- The Soul of Basketball by Ian Thomsen ($2.99)
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler ($1.99)
- The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews ($1.99)
- How to Be a Bawse by Lilly Singh ($1.99)
- What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do by David Jeremiah ($1.99)
Remember that these kindle monthly deals are only available for a limited time.
Here’s my ever-growing reading list where I share my favorite books and notes from them.
Disclosure: I may earn a small commission if you buy using one of the links on this page, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Life Designed.