Kindle Monthly Deals is a monthly Amazon promotion program. You can save up to 80% off on month’s selection of top-rated Kindle books.
Welcome to my Kindle monthly deals book recommendations where I share my top picks to help you save a lot of money.
You must know how it feels to go book shopping and be able to buy 10 books for a price of one. It’s amazing.
If you don’t have time to read don’t make it an excuse. Try Audible, get two free audiobooks and start improving your life today.
Best Kindle Monthly Deals (June 2019)
Here are my top recommended books from available Kindle monthly deals.
Most of these books are number one bestsellers and have high ratings both on Amazon and Goodreads.
- Personal Development for Smart People by Steve Pavlina (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (Kindle Edition, $2.99)
- Minimalism by Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- Make Your Mark by Jocelyn K. Glei (Kindle Edition, $0.99)
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday (Kindle Edition, $1.99)
Important: Remember that Kindle monthly deals end on the last day of each month.
How Much Is a Kindle Subscription?
If you’re an avid reader and have one of the Kindle e-readers (if you don’t, there are free kindle reading apps), consider Kindle monthly subscription.
Disclosure: I may earn a small commission if you buy using one of the links on this page, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Life Designed.
Last updated on June 4, 2019.