Welcome to my Kindle monthly deals book recommendations where I share my top picks to help you save a lot of money.
You must know how it feels to go book shopping and be able to buy 10 books for a price of one. It’s amazing.
If you don’t have time to read don’t make it an excuse. Try Audible, get two free audiobooks and start improving your life today.
Best Kindle Monthly Deals for October 2018
Here are my top recommended books from available Kindle monthly deals.
Most of these books are number one bestsellers and have high ratings both on Amazon and Goodreads.
- A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived by Adam Rutherford ($2.99)
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin ($1.99)
- Competing Against Luck by Clayton M. Christensen ($2.99)
- Peak by Anders Ericsson ($2.99)
- Everybody Lies by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz ($2.99)
- Spark by Angie Morgan, Courtney Lynch and Sean Lynch ($3.49)
- Universal Principles of Design by William Lidwell, Kritina Holden and Jill Butler ($2.99)
- Real Artists Don’t Starve by Jeff Goins ($1.99)
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding by Al Ries ($1.99)
- How to Stop Worrying & Start Living by Dale Carnegie ($1.69)
- People Over Profit by Dale Partridge ($0.99)
If you’re an avid reader, you should consider Kindle Unlimited that allows you to enjoy the freedom to explore over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for just $9.99 a month.
Remember that these kindle monthly deals are only available for a limited time.
Disclosure: I may earn a small commission if you buy using one of the links on this page, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Life Designed.