Kindle Monthly Deals is a monthly Amazon promotion program. You can save up to 80% off on month’s selection of top-rated Kindle books.
Welcome to my Kindle monthly deals book recommendations where I share my top picks to help you save a lot of money.
You must know how it feels to go book shopping and be able to buy 10 books for a price of one. It’s amazing.
If you don’t have time to read don’t make it an excuse. Try Audible, get two free audiobooks and start improving your life today.
Best Kindle Monthly Deals (April 2019)
Here are my top recommended books from available Kindle monthly deals.
Most of these books are number one bestsellers and have high ratings both on Amazon and Goodreads.
- Modern Drawing by Chelsea Ward ($2.99)
- The Start-Up J Curve by Howard Love ($0.99)
- Superforecasting by Philip E. Tetlock and Dan Gardner ($1.99)
- A River in Darkness by Masaji Ishikawa ($1.99)
- Tribes by Seth Godin ($1.99)
- Triggers by by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter ($2.99)
- The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau ($1.99)
- Joy on Demand by by Chade-Meng Tan ($1.99)
- Recovery by Russell Brand ($3.99)
Important: Remember that Kindle monthly deals end on the last day of each month.
How Much Is a Kindle Subscription?
If you’re an avid reader, you should consider Kindle monthly subscription.
With Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited you can enjoy the freedom to explore over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for just $9.99 a month.
Disclosure: I may earn a small commission if you buy using one of the links on this page, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Life Designed.
Last updated on Apr 2, 2019.