Some of my favorite apps and tools I use in life and work, listed in no particular order:
- StrongLifts: The best lifting app I've ever used, simple and effective, based on the 5x5 strength program.
- Brave: A fast and privacy-focused Chrome alternative.
- Ahrefs: My go-to tool for keyword research, market analysis, and competitor research.
- 1Password: A powerful and intuitive password manager for securely storing and sharing sensitive data.
- Signal: A privacy-focused messenger app highly recommended by Snowden.
- Framer: A fast and visually stunning website builder.
- Notion: The all-in-one app for wikis, documentation, and project management.
- Gmail: After trying various options, I found Gmail to be the best with its strong spam filters and fast interface.
- CleanShot X: Capture your Mac's screen like a pro.
- Google Drive: An affordable and user-friendly file storage solution.
- Figma: A super-fast and powerful interface design tool with a large community and extensive template library. I rarely start from scratch.
- Raycast: Replaces Mac's spotlight search with powerful tools and apps. I switched from TextExpander and Alfred.
- Slack: An intuitive and enjoyable chat app.
- Spotify: My daily companion for listening to music and podcasts while working, exercising, or running errands.
- ChatGPT: It quickly replaced Google for me for generating ideas and troubleshooting code.
- Phind: AI search engine for developers with real-time browsing and code generation capabilities.
To be continued...