What I'm Doing Now
Here's what I'm up to right now.
Inspired by Derek Sivers. Last updated manually on December 25, 2023.
- 12 Rules for Life. Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding boys and girls must be left alone, what terrible fate awaits those who criticize too easily, and why you should always pet a cat when you meet one on the street.
- Work Energy. I've been watching Jim Harmer's videos on YouTube and learned a lot from his blogging and business philosophy and decided to read his book.
- Brave New World. I'm not the biggest fiction reader but it's one of these books I keep hearing about everywhere so I'll give it a shot.
- Founders. I wish I had more time to read more books and specifically biographies, but luckily David Senra, does it for me and records this free podcast.
- Beach Life. My daily go-to playlist for work. Deep house mostly.
- Framer. I think it's the hottest web design tool out there.
- OpenAI. Learning about prompt engineering and how to use Al and ChatGPT effectively.
- The Network Effects Masterclass. Fascinating course on network effects. A must-watch for any founder.
- Next.js. The hottest React framework for creating full-stack web apps. My blog is built with Next.js.
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python. My motivation to learn Python is based on its popularity, versatility and endless uses cases with AI.
- Google Sheets. It's capable pretty much of anything you can imagine, with the help of ChatGPT, I can build stuff very fast.